Friday, March 30, 2012

ReportViewer CopyLocalProperty

What are the benefits/advantages/disadvantages of setting the CopyLocal property to either True or False for the ReportViewer control reference?

I would like to know this before I roll the application out to a secure internet site to be used by our Clients.

Thanks

I'm not sure what property you are referring to. Neither the winforms nor webforms reportviewer have a CopyLocal property.|||

Hi Brian,

I've added a reference to the Reportviewer dll to my project. It appears under References folder in the Solution Explorer window. When you click on the dll and have a look at the properties, there is one called Copy Local which for me is set to false. If I set it to true, I get an error something about ASPNetHostingPermission. However the reports still run OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment