Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ReportViewer ASP Component RefreshReport didn''t appear.

Hi every body !
I try to insert the reportViewer in my asp page, all is good, but if I want to change (by choosing another report), and i cannot call the method RefreshReport() as I saw in the msdn documentation.
I didn't understand why, I download the ReportViewer from msdn download : the version is 2.0.50727.42 from 22/01/2006...
I implement in my asp designer tools the following dll : Microsoft.SqlServer.UpgradeAdvisor.ReportViewer.dll 9.0.1399.1 from 14/10/2005

Did I forget any code line ? or did I download a bad version ?

Code Snipp

ReportViewer1.ServerReport.ReportPath += "CounterReport";

ReportViewer1.Refre.... //Visual studio didn't propose the method !!

This method is available only with the WinForm version of the ReportViewer. With the ASP.NET version you don't need to refresh the report.

No comments:

Post a Comment