Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ReportViewer component - Parameters

Hi,
Can someone show me how to set reportviewer parameters. I am using
visual studio with the reportviewer component provided with reporting
services samples.
I understand that I have to set ServerURL and ReportPath properties,
but do not have a clue how to pass parameters to the reportviewer.
regards,
KSTake a look at http://odetocode.com/Articles/156.aspx.
--
Ravi Mumulla (Microsoft)
SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"saleek" <khurrams@.intelligentmedia.com> wrote in message
news:ca505fb1.0410050324.3b9e32ff@.posting.google.com...
> Hi,
> Can someone show me how to set reportviewer parameters. I am using
> visual studio with the reportviewer component provided with reporting
> services samples.
> I understand that I have to set ServerURL and ReportPath properties,
> but do not have a clue how to pass parameters to the reportviewer.
> regards,
>
> KS

No comments:

Post a Comment