Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ReportViewer authentication

I am using Microsofts sample ReportViewer in my asp app
I am using window impersonation but I can not get the viewer to use the
identity
of the user that I am impersonating
Is there a way (within ReportViewer) to set the authentication for viewing
the reports?
--
Dain
Computer ProgrammerHave a look at this link. Hope helps.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/rsprog/htm/rsp_prog_soapapi_dev_6ne8.asp
Regards,
Barbaros
MCDBA, MCAD
"Dain1234" <Dain1234@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D82A2D58-9C79-4F8A-A0FF-DF328DBA4462@.microsoft.com...
>I am using Microsofts sample ReportViewer in my asp app
> I am using window impersonation but I can not get the viewer to use the
> identity
> of the user that I am impersonating
> Is there a way (within ReportViewer) to set the authentication for viewing
> the reports?
> --
> Dain
> Computer Programmer

No comments:

Post a Comment