Friday, March 30, 2012

ReportViewer control 'squished' in Mozlla? Help pls! :)

I have most stuff configured to look good through Mozilla, and the reports
I'm working on themselves don't look bad in the browser.
However, the ReportViewer control Toolbar (with the export options, refresh
button etc) is compressed horizontally causing it to flow onto 3 or so
seperate horizontal lines, when it's rendered.
Now, I've tried running it in tables, divs, etc. I can't find anything on
the page which would cause this to happen. Does anyone know if this bar
does not display correctly through Mozilla?
I have a feeling it will not display correctly through Mozilla if it's made
up of mested tables (the ReportViewer toolbar) ?
Any light shone on the matter, appreciated.
Matt SwiftIt happens because of the style sttribute in the IMG tag. So write a small
javascript to disable IMG tag's style attribute.
Kanchana Eramudugoda
"Matt Swift" wrote:
> I have most stuff configured to look good through Mozilla, and the reports
> I'm working on themselves don't look bad in the browser.
> However, the ReportViewer control Toolbar (with the export options, refresh
> button etc) is compressed horizontally causing it to flow onto 3 or so
> seperate horizontal lines, when it's rendered.
> Now, I've tried running it in tables, divs, etc. I can't find anything on
> the page which would cause this to happen. Does anyone know if this bar
> does not display correctly through Mozilla?
> I have a feeling it will not display correctly through Mozilla if it's made
> up of mested tables (the ReportViewer toolbar) ?
> Any light shone on the matter, appreciated.
> Matt Swift
>
>|||Can u provide a sample script that disables IMG tag's style attribute?
"Kanchana" wrote:
> It happens because of the style sttribute in the IMG tag. So write a small
> javascript to disable IMG tag's style attribute.
> Kanchana Eramudugoda
>
> "Matt Swift" wrote:
> > I have most stuff configured to look good through Mozilla, and the reports
> > I'm working on themselves don't look bad in the browser.
> >
> > However, the ReportViewer control Toolbar (with the export options, refresh
> > button etc) is compressed horizontally causing it to flow onto 3 or so
> > seperate horizontal lines, when it's rendered.
> >
> > Now, I've tried running it in tables, divs, etc. I can't find anything on
> > the page which would cause this to happen. Does anyone know if this bar
> > does not display correctly through Mozilla?
> >
> > I have a feeling it will not display correctly through Mozilla if it's made
> > up of mested tables (the ReportViewer toolbar) ?
> >
> > Any light shone on the matter, appreciated.
> >
> > Matt Swift
> >
> >
> >

No comments:

Post a Comment