Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ReportViewer AspNetSessionExpiredException

I get a

Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.AspNetSessionExpiredException: ASP.NET session has expired

immediately when a user clicks the Export link on the ReportViewer. I tested it on two other machines and it works. What would cause this?

I have a similar problem but could not solve it yet (as a matter of fact, did not go deep into it). Here is a post that I posted in MSDN forums, which has some possible solutions. It might solve your problem. If it does, please let me know what you did to solve it.

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1357694&SiteID=1

|||

I had the same trouble and the solution of limit MaxWorkingProcesses to 1 commented in that post, solved the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment