Friday, March 30, 2012

ReportViewer control questions

I am using report server on SQL2005. I want to embed a ReportViewer control
in an asp.net (1.1) page. I am using Visual Studio .NET. Is this possible,
or do I need to be using Visual Studio 2005?
And, once the ReportViewer control is there, what steps do I need to take in
order for the asp.net process to access report server on a different box in
the same domain? Do I need to add the Network Service account as a user in
report server?
Thanks,
RobHi Rob,
Report viewer comes with VS 2005 so you need to have the .NET 2.0 to use the
report viewer. you cannot use in asp.net 1.1.
for more FAQ see this http://www.gotreportviewer.com/
Let us know how it goes
Thanks
Bava
"Rob" wrote:
> I am using report server on SQL2005. I want to embed a ReportViewer control
> in an asp.net (1.1) page. I am using Visual Studio .NET. Is this possible,
> or do I need to be using Visual Studio 2005?
> And, once the ReportViewer control is there, what steps do I need to take in
> order for the asp.net process to access report server on a different box in
> the same domain? Do I need to add the Network Service account as a user in
> report server?
> Thanks,
> Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment