Saturday, February 25, 2012

Reporting using HTML??

Hi,
I am developing a data management system using ASP.net 2.0 and Sql server 2000.
Now I am dveloping some reports for the INVOICE, PACKING LIST etc.
Is there any tools for achieve thie purpose in ASP.net 2.0??
I was using crystal reports in legacy system, but crystal reports is too heavy and lots of problem, dont want to
use it this time.
I guess HTML is light. but dont know how?
All I came up with is using abosolute positioning is a aspx file. Is there any advanced skill???
Your help is appreciated!
Joseph
Hi,
In my applications I observed that reports especially in Excel or PDF reports are decreased in size after the SP2 for RS.
I guess this is also true for RS2005
Also internet printing may be a good feature for printing your reports from HTML
Eralper
http://www.kodyaz.com
|||Hi
If you are still looking for a report application to handle your reports via SQL Server and you dont want to use Crystal Reports - then use SQL Server Reporting Services. This application is still new but it is directly compatible with SQL Server.

No comments:

Post a Comment