Monday, February 20, 2012

Reporting Services.

Sorry to post this here but I could not find a Reporting Services Queue.
First I have to say SQL reporting Services is the slickest thing since
sliced bread.....If you work with reporting in Access and hit a SQL server
MOVE to REPORTING SERIVCES......Awesome.....
Well now why I am here. I need to find the error log for the DataDriven
Subscrptions. I am getting errors but cannot find where the error is.
--
Thank You, LeoThe Reporting Services newsgroup is
microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs. If your news server doesn't list
it, try using msnews.microsoft.com instead. Or you could use our web
newsreader at
microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs." target="_blank">http://www.microsoft.com/sql/commun...reportingsvcs.
Sincerely,
Stephen Dybing
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"TrussworksLeo" <Leo@.noemail.noemail> wrote in message
news:33C2B110-D03A-4B3D-A7C2-7711BC27D54E@.microsoft.com...
> Sorry to post this here but I could not find a Reporting Services Queue.
> First I have to say SQL reporting Services is the slickest thing since
> sliced bread.....If you work with reporting in Access and hit a SQL
> server
> MOVE to REPORTING SERIVCES......Awesome.....
> Well now why I am here. I need to find the error log for the DataDriven
> Subscrptions. I am getting errors but cannot find where the error is.
> --
> Thank You, Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment