Saturday, February 25, 2012

Reporting SVCS Installed?

I have DevStudio 2003, SQL Server 2000 (developer edition). I'd like to
switch from Crystal Reports 8.5 to MS Reporting Services. How can I upgrade
my SQL Server 2000 with this new reporting service/module? NOTE: I
purchased my SQL license in 2002.
There are no downloads in MSDN (except for an evaluation install), and no
options to upgrade to the latest version that includes the reprting service.
Also, where (on the Net) do I go to install the .Net components for
integration with the reporting service?There is a how to get RS info up on the RS website. Normally, it depends on
how you bought SQL Server. Most likely, you'll need to call your reseller
and get the RS CD from them.
Tom
"Billg_sd" <Billgsd@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:85432424-5394-42BE-BC39-3071F0C951EB@.microsoft.com...
>I have DevStudio 2003, SQL Server 2000 (developer edition). I'd like to
> switch from Crystal Reports 8.5 to MS Reporting Services. How can I
> upgrade
> my SQL Server 2000 with this new reporting service/module? NOTE: I
> purchased my SQL license in 2002.
> There are no downloads in MSDN (except for an evaluation install), and no
> options to upgrade to the latest version that includes the reprting
> service.
> Also, where (on the Net) do I go to install the .Net components for
> integration with the reporting service?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment