Saturday, February 25, 2012

reporting user access rights on SQL7

I need to migrate a SQL 7 database server (in domain 1) to a new SQL 2000 (i
n
another domain 2).
To map the users from the domains, I need to know which users are configured
on the databases, plus which access rights and roles they have.
Can I get a report of this?
Does SQL have a default stored procedure for this?
Best regards,
-Peter-
Peter Geelen
System Engineer
www.identitymanagement.bePeter
Start quering sysusers system table , sp_helprotect system stored procedure
"Peter Geelen" <PeterGeelen@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:F767749C-6397-4791-8986-FE3A28D25D41@.microsoft.com...
>I need to migrate a SQL 7 database server (in domain 1) to a new SQL 2000
>(in
> another domain 2).
> To map the users from the domains, I need to know which users are
> configured
> on the databases, plus which access rights and roles they have.
> Can I get a report of this?
> Does SQL have a default stored procedure for this?
> Best regards,
> -Peter-
>
> Peter Geelen
> System Engineer
> www.identitymanagement.be

No comments:

Post a Comment