Monday, February 20, 2012

Reporting Services.

Sorry to post this here but I could not find a Reporting Services Queue.
First I have to say SQL reporting Services is the slickest thing since
sliced bread.....If you work with reporting in Access and hit a SQL server
MOVE to REPORTING SERIVCES......Awesome.....
Well now why I am here. I need to find the error log for the DataDriven
Subscrptions. I am getting errors but cannot find where the error is.
Thank You, Leo
The Reporting Services newsgroup is
microsoft.public.sqlserver.reportingsvcs. If your news server doesn't list
it, try using msnews.microsoft.com instead. Or you could use our web
newsreader at
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/communi...porti ngsvcs.
Sincerely,
Stephen Dybing
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"TrussworksLeo" <Leo@.noemail.noemail> wrote in message
news:33C2B110-D03A-4B3D-A7C2-7711BC27D54E@.microsoft.com...
> Sorry to post this here but I could not find a Reporting Services Queue.
> First I have to say SQL reporting Services is the slickest thing since
> sliced bread.....If you work with reporting in Access and hit a SQL
> server
> MOVE to REPORTING SERIVCES......Awesome.....
> Well now why I am here. I need to find the error log for the DataDriven
> Subscrptions. I am getting errors but cannot find where the error is.
> --
> Thank You, Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment